- Weather in August in Minneapolis! (Warm and sunny!)
- Minneapolis - Amazing theaters, world-class museums, picturesque strolls in a green, urban environment.
- Minneapolis/St. Paul on Wikipedia (WikiTravel)
- Twin Cities tour guide
- 365 Things To Do in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul)
- Minnesota State Fair - The Great Minnesota Get-Together! Highly recommended.
- Guthrie Theater - Tony award winning theater with both classical literature and new work from diverse cultures.
- Mall of America - over 500 stores in one mall! Plus an amusement park and aquarium!
- Chain of Lakes - beautiful lakes in the heart of the city.
- iGuide for the Twin Cities
- Fodor's Travel Guide
- 36 hours in Minneapolis-St. Paul!
- Things to do on campus
- Weisman Art Museum
- Bell Museum of Natural History
- Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
- Bike Rental
- Arts and Culture - at the University of Minnesota
- Getting around campus
- A Prairie Home Companion with Garrison Keillor
- Minnesota on Wikipedia
- Explore Minnesota - the land of 10,000 lakes.
- Stillwater - Unique shops, galleries and fine restaurants dot the historic downtown.
- Duluth - visit the world's largest lake, Lake Superior. Beautiful harbor, naval museum.
- Itasca State Park - Headwaters of the Mississippi River.